Three Things Tag
Got tagged by Eds asking me to tell about the three things I can’t live without.
Abstract things… things that can’t be seen but felt by the heart.
1. Love – to love and be loved is the sweetest thing one can ever experience.
2. Trust – one key to success in any relationship, be it on family or
3. Respect – it’s the essence of harmony in peace.
Concrete things… things that can be seen and felt by the hands 😆
1. Money – i don’t need much, but it’s a necessity in this crazy world.
2. Computer – my day would not be complete without it.
3. Mobile – i’m a mobile phone enthusiast, but not a sms fanatic. I just can’t
leave home without it.
Now, I would like to pass this tag to bojoy, my newfound blogger from Davao. Clapss!
8 Replies to “Three Things Tag”
My Laptop and mobile definitely… Im lost without them!
cell phone and computer are important in our lives…. are things that makes and changed our lives better…… girl, I have something for you in my blog please visit if you get some time.
hello there,musta? got a tagged for you http://gvenrose.blogspot.com/2007/12/linky-love.html
Marlene three of them is very important for me lah he he he Nice post.How are you?
hello dropping by for a quick visit? how u been? tc always and enjoy the rest of your week:)
ako rin cellphone at computer… sama na rin money syempre, hehe
Ria, Prettylife, and Amor, those things (mobile and comp) are becoming a necessity now na yata, hehe!
Franxbudi, thanks for dropping by. I’m good, just a bit busy with my school task.
Thanks, Rosemarie and Irel for dropping by. I will visit your blogs kapag christmas vacation na.
tukayo, laugh trip yung assignment mo jan sa gilid. haha. I might do that. andami kong tags na nalilimutan. hahahahha